May 19th, 2020
-- Thank you for participating in the first webinar! You can download the slides from the first webinar here and the slides from the second one you can find here. Scroll down to register for the third one. --
In a series of 3 webinars dida's Ewelina Fiebig explains in detail the most important steps leading to the successful implementation of an NLP project.
Webinar 1: Text recognition (OCR) | April 23rd from 11-12 o'clock (CEST)
Link to the recording in German language.
Webinar 2: NLP Labeling Tools | May 28th from 11-12 o'clock (CEST)
We will address the following aspects: - What does labeling mean and what can be labeled?
- Why is labeling necessary at all?
- Challenges in choosing a suitable tool.
- Our tips on what is important to consider before and during the selection of a tool.
- Short presentation of selected tools.
- Other tools worth mentioning.
Webinar 3: NLP Case Study - Entity Recognition in Documents | June 18th from 11-12 o'clock (CEST) ➜ The webinar is in German language, you can register here.